Teach your kid how to DJ, especially during these challenging times! Our programs include:
- 4 Week Program - meets once a week for 55 minutes (4 sessions)
- Great for ages 7 - 17
- On-Demand online course designed for kids and teens to move at their own pace
- Includes 1x week 55 min INTERACTIVE ZOOM call to review material and go over exercises
- Easy to follow - designed for beginners!
- Music discovery challenges to explore different genres
- Virtually meet and collaborate with like-minded kids and teens
- Use your own iPad or iPhone
- Weekly rental of a DJ Controller Kit (available for an additional cost) OR DISCOUNTED purchase
- Course culminates with a virtual showcase of kids work and/or performances
- Minimum 5:1 student to kid-friendly staff ratio for maximum engagement
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - cancel after the 1st session and receive a FULL REFUND
No experience needed!
Start with Level 1:
- Basic Music Theory
- Music Discovery Challenges
- Making Drum Patterns with Samples
- Learn how to use Effects
- Follow the leader scratching exercises
- Learn about sampling and discover where songs originate
- Learn about genres and sub genres
- Culminates with a 5 minute performance utilizing downloadable music pack
Starting in Fall 2021 - email [email protected] for more info
Continue to Grow and Level UP!
Level 2 includes:
- Learn more about song structure and the Anatomy of the Mix
- Learn how to use Hot Cues to break down songs
- Learn crossfader techniques for Intermediate scratching
- Learning how to smooth out mixes by understanding frequencies and faders
- Understanding and manipulating key
- Intro to DJ History and learning about some of the pioneers - Kool Herc, Frankie Knuckles and more
- Making your first 15 minute mix that you will perform in front of the group
Meets Fridays at 3:30pm - 4:25pm
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS - RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
Starting April 23- May 14
Not ready yet? No worries, we can keep you in the loop.
We hate spam and promise we will NEVER spam you.